Grab your passport and prepare to explore the Culinary Institute of Virginia! This is the perfect opportunity to learn if our institution is right for you.
During your time here you will be able to have your questions answered by our instructors and receive a tour of our facilities
- Information Sessions
- Demos By Chef Instructors
- Food Tastings
- Interactive Tours & Information Sessions
Save your spot today! RSVP by calling 1-866-619-2433 or fill out our form.
At ECPI University’s Culinary Institute of Virginia, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s in less than 15 months through our year-round schedule. Classes are held conveniently On-Campus and Online. Graduate Employment Services are available to assist you in starting your new career.
Bachelor & Associate Degree and Diploma Program Fields*
Associate’s Degree In Culinary Arts Field
- Standards-based, Hands-on Training
- Emphasis On Mastering Basic Professional Culinary Skills
- Build Your Experience & Resume with Student Externships Throughout the Program
Associate’s Degree In Baking & Pastry Arts
- Apply sound judgment and ethical practices in the professional baking and pastry environment.
- Apply learned baking and pastry techniques and proper professional equipment use.
- Collaborate effectively with team members to achieve success.
- Develop and execute recipes for small and large production levels.
- Utilize alternative baking techniques to accommodate specialty diets and allergies.
Bachelor’s Degree In Food Service Management Field
- Management, entrepreneurship and accounting with an emphasis on food service operations
- In-depth knowledge of technology in the food service industry
- Costing and management of food service and beverage operations
- In-kitchen instruction of fundamentals of food preparation
- Knowledge of how to supervise and manage employees
- Workplace experience with externships
- Professional food service and human wellness Projects in Restaurant Simulation
*Program fields may vary by campus location. For information on ECPI programs' success, cost, and other important facts, see ecpi.edu/fastfacts.